So how’s it going so far? Is it all lovely and exciting? Or is it pretty much like last year? Perhaps even a little bit dull? Would you say that, aside from joining hands with friends and family on the stroke of midnight and mumbling the words to a song you only sing once a year, it’s actually quite difficult to know where 2012 came to an end, and 2013 began?
I know how you feel.
Which is why, in a few days time, I will be hosting the first of this years Happy Clubs, here in Southend-on-Sea.
Happy Club – starts Thursday 24th January 2013
If you’re a long time visitor to this blog you’ll know that this year I’ve run numerous How To Do Everything And Be Happy workshops in various parts of Essex.
I think it’s safe to say that the workshops went down a storm, and I’m delighted to announce that using the invaluable feedback I received, Southend’s Therapy Life Centre and I will be running a series of monthly Happiness workshops – starting next Thursday, on the 24th January – to coincide with the recent re-launch of the paperback.
Each month we’ll spend the first hour looking at a different idea from the book How To Do Everything and Be Happy and how to implement it into your life, whether that be Boxing Day, Wish List, Now Lists, Focus, Trophy Boards, or Diaries. Then after a short tea-break (biscuits provided – probably, if I remember) we’re back, looking at your Goals, how far you’ve got with them and how you can take the next step towards achieving them.
This Thursday we’ll be concentrating on how to eliminate unhappiness, and working out exactly what we want for the coming months. It’ll be fun! I can definitely promise you that. But I have a feeling it’s also going to be the start of something special.
Is it a workshop? Or a course? It’s a “club”.
Technically it’s a series of six stand-alone, related, repeating, workshops (when we get to workshop number six we’ll start afresh the following month). You can come along to just one, a series of six, or every month, it’s totally your choice.
The evening will have more of a club-feel to it making the whole experience less “rushed”, more intensive, and introducing a strong focus on helping you achieve your goals as the months roll by.
It’s a fun way to get motivated and fired up about making changes in your life, whilst being practical, realistic and keeping your feet firmly on the floor.
How much does it cost?
The cost is just £60 for six sessions (if you pay in advance – see below), or £12 per session if you pay on the night.
Where and when?
The club starts on January 24th 2013
Subsequent clubs are on the last Thursday of each month and last two hours (including a ten minute break around half time).
We start promptly at 8pm (so maybe get there about 7:45? Put that in your diary).
We meet at The Therapy Life Centre, in Southend On Sea, Essex. (the old driving test centre) – there is reasonable parking.
The address is 11 Prittlewell Chase, Southend-on-Sea, SS0 0RX
The nearest station is Prittlewell (just fifteen minutes walk away) which is on the Liverpool Street – Southend Victoria line.
Sign Up and Pay!
The cost is just £60 for six sessions (if you pay in advance), or £12 per session if you pay on the night.
There are three ways to pay in advance
- In person at the Therapy Life Centre. Click here for opening hours.
- Over the phone with a credit or debit card. Call 01702 433959. Click here for opening hours.
- Pay here via credit / debit card and/or paypal!
Refunds & General Terms
- Workshop credits can be carried forward – you do not have to attend six concurrent workshops
- If you wish to transfer your credits to another person please let us know first
- Payments via the internet will appear as “soundhaven” on your statement
- Refunds will not be issued at a workshop and must be requested in the manner the original payment was made (ie. in person, over the phone, or via this website)
- We reserve the right to charge a £2 admin fee to cover the cost of processing refunds
- In the event that you cannot make six workshops we reserve the right to retain £12 per workshop you’ve attended, and refund the balance
- We require five working days notice (via the contact form on this website) process a paypal refund
Drop me a line via the contact page if you have any questions. Operators are standing by.